Click the ad to find out more about it!

Goodbye, everything is over.

Finally, the time has come for me to leave this blog forever. Consistently, I tried to keep this blog alive for three whole years of my degree year and it has all come to an end last 11th November when I left Unisel for the final time, marking the end of it. No more classes, no more lectures, no more hangouts, no more loitering, no more stupid activities in unisel, no more Ijok, no more KS, no more Taman Ilmu, no more assignments, no more presentations, and a fucking lots more of NO MORE!

Guess this is what you'll feel when it is all over, non?

As much as I want to write more about parting, I am really not that good in goodbyes. I'll end up rambling on and on. And so I'll wrap it up quick saying that these three years had been MEMORABLY INSANELY FUN. I would like to say thanks to all of my friends who had been there with me and for me, through this journey. Your presence means a lot to me. If it weren't for some of you, I wouldn't have grown as a person. I learnt a lot, heard and seen a lot, understood things which I have never did before and most of all, realized what living my life really meant.

So, this LIFE is ending. And so as this blog. I would like to thanks in advance for all of my readers and everyone who had been my followers. I really appreciated it that what I wrote was not just nothing but a senseless hobby. Instead, I had readers who actually reads it. Thanks, and many many thanks!!!

Goodbye.

Yours bitchy-ness truly,
Miea Melodies @ Najmi 

1 comment:

  1. LOL....New year,new life, new blog....haha

    mush4crazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts