Click the ad to find out more about it!

The Night Race


THE GREAT CHURP CHURP RACE IS BACK! RACE UNDER BRIGHT LIGHTS AND CHOOSE YOUR REWARDS!


The second edition of the Churp Churp Race is ONNNNN!!!! Prizes up for grabs this time around is so much juicier!

An iPad 2, a Canon EOS 550D, a HTC Desire, Churp Churp exclusive merchandise and a pair of movie 
passes awaits!

All you need to do is just keep on inviting friends into Churp Churp and collect more KMs~ The more KMs, the better the chances! Although I do know that I don't have much chance of winning this, at least the only thing I could do is share this news for those who are aspiring to win this race.

Who wouldn't? Even if I am that lucky, I would want that Canon EOS 550D too~ That would've been so awesome?!!!

So guys, what else are you waiting for? Start exercising those hands, there's going to be so much clicking to be done!!!

Gee, can you guys be good and let me win this time? Ahahahaha~ J-K! Let's race to the death! That Canon EOS is MINE! #Churp2race

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts