Click the ad to find out more about it!

Take up Engineering

Okay, here's some more catching up. As you all might or might have not know, my little brother, the used-to-be troublemaker has suddenly light up on education and agreed to further his studies rather than just loitering around with friends or finding part time jobs anywhere. He agreed to further his study after careful consideration. How delightful we (my mom and I) to hear that. And furthermore, after successful diplomacy, we managed to convince him to take up an engineering course in GMI. That is such a wonderful news.


He'll start in July and go for a three year diploma program.




I hope he can and will be able to do it. I have great faith in him. Please make us proud!!!

2 comments:

  1. engineering could be a little tough..
    nevertheless, all the best to your bro! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts