Click the ad to find out more about it!

Practicum : Day 32, June 24th

Last night was really a bliss for me as I have no lesson plans to write for the mean time as I have finished writing all the lesson plans needed for this week only that I haven't done any weekly journal yet. So, I slept kind of early despite the bad internet connection at home last night. To that reason, I woke up early before 7am this morning. But I didn't woke up directly as I kept on rolling on my bed, trying to get a little bit more sleep. I did that for a while until I decided to got up and surfed the net. It was then that I got too side-tracked with Facebook that I almost spent so much time there that the time was already 8am. Again, I got late to the school...


 This morning, I thought them about the slogan I came up while I was on my way back on the bike yesterday. Quite not bad, if I may say so myself.. hahahaha!!!


Today, drilling gets tougher and tougher as we wanted it to be perfect! After the drill, I went over to the room though I haven't really punched in cause I had to leave later on by one o'clock to go do Jumaat prayer. But what was so interesting today was the feast of foods that we were showered with. There's a morning session teacher who is moving out of the school transferring to another place, and so they did this mini feast to bid farewell and good luck for her. There were tons of foods served but since we got there quite late, we missed out on some of the good ones. Such as Laksam, porridge, delicious fishes, and a couple more. So, these were all that I managed to scour from the piles of food...


 And since I decided to leave school the same time with Zi Ling and Kak Yong, there were still half an hour left before the end of the morning session. I decided to come over to Zi Ling and Kak Yong's classes to observe how naughty those students are as both of them always complained about. Yes, they're monkeys....

 

After the period ends at 12.30pm we went back to the room as fast as we could to leave for home but we were halted by the headmistress and the PKs and KPs which had just finished their meeting in the room, and asked us to....


...join for Lunch which was served in the room. Though we were super shy to even ask for some water but they insisted for us too eat too. Well, just look at those dishes, who would ever resist it?



But fortunately for us, we had already eaten beforehand. So instead, we only took some kueh and drinks as we were thirsty and that cocktail served looked so delicious...



 While on our way back, Zi Ling stopped by the fish pond and was at awe of the big fish that we mentioned yesterday. But somehow, she told us that it is looking like as if it was dying...



How about you guys/? What do you think? We head back home, chatted for a while until it was already 2pm over where Tini and I got a move on to school and punched. Actually, I already planned what I wanted to do today, write my chapter three term paper because I have no classes today. But instead, I was given relief classes to cover. And the worst part was that those classes are those annoyingly devilish back classes where the students are so much more worse than those of monkeys.

But I decided to skip it over and just head to Tini's class first as I wanted to see how she was doing for the newly changed class of hers, 2C to 2KAA @ Wafi.



Lucky for her, that class is pure angelic students as they listened to her and not making any trouble or noises. They're as clever as those of her 2U students only that they're not as spoiled at 2U are. Well, that's just my assumption. It is for them to know and for Tini to find out the differences.

That's all for the others and for my relief classes today, it was pure hell. Even worse than that of the 1J historical disaster. I was seriously tired today dealing with snot-nosed bastards who roams around the school as if this school is that of the Crow Zero school where fights can happen almost anywhere and every time. Seriously troublesome.

Before we went back, we saw the school compound was already decorated and prepared for the Hari Pelepasan Buku Rekod tomorrow in the morning. 


And since tomorrow's school is in the morning starting at 8am, I'm worried that I won't be able to wake up early enough to get ready from Kajang and to Semenyih, so I decided to stay over at the girls' house. They agreed and we also had planned some sleepover jam session filled with cooking, gossips, and fun~!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tahniah semangat berpraktikum

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. At least I tried to do it whole-heartedly...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts