Yeah, it's Monday! And class has finally started! Although there's no education process going on, there's still some good news about it. I get to see my lovely classmates' face. Oh god how I missed them a lot!!!
Seeing those buzzing noises they made when everyone is talking and chattering around, gossiping about new things and who did this and that, Oh I missed all those!!!
And speaking about new things, some of them sported a new look. Well, not all of them but at least some of them looked different and better!
Like, we have Shasheeta with a whole new hairdo (longer that is) and Pravenna sported a bob-cut! Now, that is one different look! She used to have this long lush wavy hair that looked awesome but now that she cut all those hair off, she looked way younger.. and cuter!
And Myza finally outgrew her short hair back. Before this, she kept on cutting her hair to a shoulder length and she'll never outgrew them but this time around, she kept it longer and she finally looked like the first time I met her during Foundation Years. I missed her long hair!!! And Adi finally gave in to our advice to never keep his hair too long. And now, he'll always keep it a buzz-cut where he looked so much better!!
The first class of this semester kicked off quite well with Madam Noraini's Teaching of ESP class. Though there isn't any learning process going on, there's still some great humor spreading in the class thanks to her cynical and sarcastic jokes. It's pretty funny. One joke in particular where she kept on getting request from her neighbors to list their children's name into Unisel whereas she doesn't have the power or the authority to do those things.
makcik, "akak....ala kak... tolonglah, masukkan anak saya dalam Unisel tu erk? boleh la ye kak?"
Madam Noraini, "iiisssh... boleh jer... masuk sampai depan gate. Lepas tu pandai2 la erk?!"
When you read this it might not be that funny but the way she said that with all the correct intonations and stresses, it was darn funny! So it started out well and thank goodness that although our Faculty have been moved to the previous FOB building, most of our classes are still held at the PGs, which means, it doesn't change a lot.
Staying connected has never been this easy. With the new Celcom BlackBerry Bold 9780 and BlackBerry Torch 9800 Biz promotion, getting updates on work and leisure while on the go is easy breezy!! Receive emails from your personal and business accounts, browse through your favourite sites and stay in contact via instant messaging, mobile calls and so much more! GET IT NOW!!!
For more info, click on the link below!
For more info, click on the link below!
This is Sweet.... I found this picture while I was looking for a picture of Edward Cullen on the Google drive. This wreck me quite a laugh. Twi-hards, enjoy...
credit to The Gay Life of VinVin blogspot for the picture
photo taken from Rotten Tomatoes
Ewwwww.... I mean... who would want to wear an underwear with a person's face on it. It is like soooooo fucking wrong. Even worse, check out what looks on the inside.
Ohhh man. I've gotta be fucking drunk before I wear this.
check out for more fun things HERE
Oh GOD! This is priceless!!!!!
thanks a lot, Queering Theory!
more jokes HERE
And finally, Bella couldn't take it...
These and more pictures in the Google drive got me laughing insanely for a while. Thanks a lot to those that took the effort to prove that he's gay. Twi-hards, no hard feelings okay?!
Have you ever had this crazy period of life where you are so fixed up on a celebrity or a person that you yourself thought that you are so fucking deeply mad in love with him but on the contrary, he doesn't even know you exist?
Well girls and people alike out there, face the truth :
Yup, let's face it. We are mentally dating a celebrity that doesn't even know we exist. It's a chronic state of mind actually but people learn to get over it when they grow older.... well, for some of us. For some others, they still to continue to live in their own fantasy world.
It's sickening to some other people but for people like us, who had this syndrome, it's a blessing to even know the person, look at their pictures, stalk their profiles, whatever they do and blah blah blah even though the person doesn't even know us. I don't know the science of how this works but usually, it is because of their fucking good looks, or it could even be their awesomely sexy body and for some, it appears to be the personality that caught their attention.
So, let me share to you all about the recently most obsessed over celebrity that girls would die for to have in their life.
Our number first and most adored (obsessed) goes to :
Mr. Robert Pattinson
- Rob Pattinson or most commonly known as Edward Cullen in the Twilight saga that hit the the screens a year back has been the most crazed over guy so far. Well of course he can't beat Brad Pitt or Hugh Jackman, but he manage to steal the hearts of millions of girls' hearts in just one year. And even with the next installment of the Twilight series, he has been racking up quite a number of hardcore fans or more preferably called as Team Edward. What struck these girls to love him so much?
is it the looks? (which I think he's not that handsome or good-looking)
or was it the intense romance between him and Bella Swan that make girls melt all over him?
( I strongly agree on this reason)
Second place falls to the unexpected rival:
Mr. Taylor Lautner
- Taylor or known as Jacob Black in also the Twilight series has also been racking up numbers since the second hit of the Twilight Saga : New Moon. Though he might not have been given quite a spotlight during the first movie, he does receive quite a welcome, both hot and warm, from the Twi-hards. And since the emergence of the newly-morphed Jacob, the girls are screaming over to get a piece of him. And since then, there's a war between both Team Jacob and Team Edward amongst the Twi-hards. What made these girls chose him over Edward?
Is it the perfect boyish charm when he smiles that never grew old?
(not to mention perfect teeth! well not in this picture though)
or the perfectly chiseled smoking abs of his that made girls drool over him?
(I think this is really why...)
Third place bobbed over to new kid on the block:
Mr. Justin Bieber
- Justin Bieber..........aaaah... where do I begin?! Personally, I don't like him. But we're not thinking of what I think, it's what these crazy fanatic Beliebers think. Yup, believe it or not, Just Bieber is the world's unexpected phenomenon where girls are dying to just hug, talk, or stand a couple meter from him. Yup, it's that chronic. He got girls from everywhere around the globe going Bieber Fever for him. What made these Beliebers die to just even be close enough with him?
It is because of his great performance skills such as singing?
(not to mention that he is one excellent dancer)
or was it because of his adorable cute face that is too cute to be true?
(Soon he'll outgrow that cute young face.. I wonder how he'll look like?)
Fourth place (or at least I think he might be..right now):
Mr. Park Jae Beom
- since I'm not into Korean artist and world, I know nothing off this guy or why is it that he is adored by many K-Pop fans. But I do have one friend that is like crazy fanatic over him. So what is it that dries these girls crazy over him?
is it the irresistible cute face?
or was it the seriously sassy body of his?
(I don't know... Seriously.. I don't)
Fifth place falls to the gorgeous sex god:
Mr. Dennis Joseph O'Neil
- Gosh, I don't how to start on this one. But I guess he has the whole package and plus he has that amazing European looks that just adds to the level of lushness! The looks, the body, the smile, the eyes, everything. I mean, just look at him :
Who wouldn't want to fall for that? Such gorgeous face, handsomely structured face, delicious body, perfect smile, a COMPLETE package. I wish I could post a freaking lots of pictures of him to show you guys how sex god he is!
is it because of this cute-irresistible face?
These are only a few of those hunky-licious men out there that girls constantly obsessed with. I guess you could judge them but who are we to say NO to these lines of beautiful creation of God. I myself also adore one person actually. Well, I'm not that all fanatic about him but he's also almost lush and gorgeous as Dennis. but I'm sooo not gonna tell you. You'll have to guess. He starts with a Z.
But being these kinds of person isn't really all that bad. At least we could have them as a motivation or inspiration. As long as you're not delusional enough to think that the celebrity would fall for you of course when he doesn't even know you. We'll just learn to accept the truth that although we maybe damn fucking crazy over him, there's more out there that are much more crazier over him than we do. So, cheers!
picture taken from here
I've never done song reviews before and usually, I'll just find the song on Youtube, post it in my blog along with lyrics to indicate that I love that song a lot. But since recently, I have been spending some of my money to buy original albums, I guess just why not I do a song review for those albums. Well, not like an actual professional review, just my point of view of the songs.
Recently, I bought this David Archuleta new album entitled The Other Side of Down which comes along with a 2011 calendar which is full of his cute and bubbly pictures. Okay, that come across a wee bit stalker-ish.
Scratch that...But the compilation of songs in this album is not that bad. We'll start with the first single featured.
The Other Side of Down
- The lyrics are catchy and easy to follow, the music is obviously pop and very pleasing to the ears. It's fun and fresh. The chorus is amazingly fun to sing along. Once you get past the first verse and chorus, you'll find yourself singing along to the chorus.
Something 'bout Love
- For all you up-to-date music followers, you should have realized this song that has been airing on the radio for quite some time now as it is the first single of this album that is released to the public for hearing. The lyrics are not so hard to follow along with some minor slip-ups between the first part of the chorus and the next. The beat of the music isn't that fast so it's easy to sing along.
- If you're lucky, you might hear this song on the radio as it is the second singles released for public hearing but quite rarely played. This song is surprisingly fun. Especially the chorus. You'll find yourself bobbing your head to the tunes quite a lot for this song is really fun to sing along. The lyrics aren't that of a high-vocab so it's easy to follow.
Stomping The Roses
- Right at this song, the chronological tempo of the songs began to slows down quite a lil bit but still upbeat up to the chorus. You'll find yourself listening to the song for the first half of the song but as you progress on the song, it gets quite catchy. The bridge is the only part that you get to sing along perfectly. But the sync between music and lyrics aren't too well organized, making it quite hard to sing along.
Who I Am
- The lyrics of this song is quite inspiring, reflecting the usual conflict of teenagers nowadays, finding their own self. This song is not quite a bad choice. Though the music isn't all that upbeat or fast pop, but the lyric of this song is great. It's very reflective and easy to sing along.
- During this song, the tempo goes down quite a lot. This is a little bit of slow song, requesting the listeners to enjoy the lyric more, understanding the message of love that is portrayed in this song. Personally, I'm not a fan of this song because it's all too mushy and lovey-dovey. But all those hardcore romance music lovers will find this song a very beautiful one because the lyrics are simply beautiful.
Parachutes and Airplanes
- The tempo of the song goes back to average during this song and it's back to medium pop. The lyrics aren't all that complicated to sing along but you'll find out that the chorus is the only part that you could nail singing along. Other than that, this song is a mediocre.
- It's upbeat all the way in this song. It's quite fun for a while but as you go along, it gets redundant as the repetitive lines are too much and it's getting too tiring to sing along. But the lyrics are fun and very appreciative. Most of the time, David's voice is shadowed over by the loud beat of the music. Take a listen and feel it for yourself.
- And it goes back down on this song. This song isn't all that bad. It reminds me of Avril Lavigne's signature kind of song except for the lyrics. Personally, this song doesn't fit into my kind of music. It's kind of boring.
- Hmm.. what to complain? Hahaha! Okay, this song is not all that bad. It has an average tempo of beat, and the lyrics aren't all too crowded. This song is clearly organized according to the beat so the lyrics don't fall out of place. It's easy to sing along, though.
Things Are Gonna Get Better
- Seriously, it's not getting any better. Hahahaha. Okay, cut the crap. It's a slow beat. Slow tempo, and dreadfully dragging song. With almost lots of the line dragged with vocalizations. But you have to credit to the lyrics though. It's inspiring and very moving. Yeah, it is. The lyrics are very moving. Maybe you ought to listen to this song when you're feeling down.
My Kind Of Perfect
- This is another slow song. Soft piano tunes on the back, draggy lyrics and cheesy lyrics. What can I say, that's what all love song usually are. The chorus isn't all that bad though. It kind of reminds me of the song from the Disney's Little Mermaid sang by Arieal (Part of That World).
SO, that wraps up this album's side of down. These aren't professional reviews or whatever, these are comments made by me, my point of view. And I'm not being biased at all. I listened to these songs for quite some time to make my comments. So I hope that you are not thinking that I'm being too judgmental on David Archuleta. Personally, I love his songs and most of them are fun to listen too, such as, Zero Gravity and Touch My Hand. Those are great songs too.
My personal favorite of this album would be
- The Other Side of Down
- Something 'bout Love
- Who I Am
So, check it out. If you can afford to buy the album, perhaps download it somewhere on the internet. Just get the original copy, not the pirated version okay?!
These bio-techs students are such a wuss. Isn't it enough that they had to chase our Business students away to Shah Alam campus, now they had to force the management to move us away from our faculty in moved to their previous faculty (which used to belong to the Business students)? I mean, what the heck is that?
Such wussies! Us Education and Language Studies have resided quite long at our faculty and now because all of you Bio-techs pansies complaint so damn freaking much that we had to switch our faculty with theirs, and not even without consulting if we're okay with it or not. Darn bloody selfish morons.
And because of the moving, our class schedule is messed up and we don't have any venues to hold our classes in the mean time. So we ended up staying indoors, spending time doing things that are simply meant nothing. Especially sleeping..............
I was already all too motivated to start classes and now this shit happens. Could this week get any worse?
I know it's a wee bit late for birthday presents but at least she's the one that took an effort to get me something. And I really do appreciate it as it was the one and only present I received for my birthday this year! Thank you so damn much!!!
And if you're wondering who is this person I'm thanking alot,
My first time meeting her was way actually quite unexpected. It was in my Foundation Year. I was taking my Pengajian Malaysia subject and she was repeating that subject. At first, she always sat alone. But then came time when we were assigned to do a big assignment in groups. As usual, my classmates were fast on finding their group mates and I was left with Dania and this other girl which I've forgotten her name. She was repeater too. From there, I began talking with her and I found that Dania was such a bubbly and cute girl!
We were like this BFF, so close. And the best part of it, both of us live quite nearby in Ampang. We clicked very well. Camwhoring, hanging out and stuff. Both of us like sweets like chocolates and candies. We were like sisters. Well, not exactly sisters.. but you get the point.
We would meet up everytime in class and sat next to each other. I remember the lecturer teasing us, calling us a couple and being all to close and mushy with each other. It was so funny. Even for my first time with her, for my birthday, she bought me this silver-plated key-chain with my picture on one side and her name on the other side. I really liked that key-chain but somehow I've lost it during the moving from hostel to hostel intervals. Sorry, Dania.
And this year, she was the only one that got me a gift. That's so sweet!! Thank you so much! I really am glad I was able to get to know you! I wish you all the happiness in the world!!!
Back in Unisel, I've sworn to myself this semester that I'd be hanging out more with Mira instead. And I tend to uphold to my promise. I knew we'd have so much fun together and I really am glad I wasn't wrong. Yesterday proved it. Mira finally got back that Saturday evening from Ipoh because she wanted to attend the convocation ceremony which Odie is graduating but since she had some incident happenings back in Ipoh, she arrived to Unisel quite late and the ceremony was over. And so did I. Because I was waiting for Mira. All in all, we still managed to met Odie before she went back home to Cheras. Congratulations Odie! And she seemed to have scored quite a steady ground of profession at the Astro company as an advertisement editor (or something like that....).
Since we didn't have that so much time to spend talking with Odie, Mira decided to go to Kuala Lumpur that night itself to hang out some more with Odie and we did. We brought along Faiz since he was bored and he got nothing to do. We decided to meet Odie at the Marlis at Danau Kota. Coincidently, Pija was texting Mira while we're on the way and she said that she would be meeting us there to hand in the house keys to Mira. Like killing two birds with one stone.
So we were like hanging out at Marlis like it's ours. Talking, laughing and gossiping like crazy. We were there for almost four hours when suddenly Mira and Faiz was getting hungry and we decided to went to grab a bite a Mcdonalds in Kota Damansara.
We said goodbye to Odie and took the house keys from Pija and got a move on. Oh my god, the outdoor section of Kota Damansara' McDonalds was crowded. I felt suffocated. Maybe all of the other customers also knew that if they stayed inside, it'd be damn frigid.
We continued our chatter there for one hour.
Finally, we decided to get a move on because Faiz said he was getting sleepy already and since he's the one that is driving, we would just agreed to his condition. As soon as we arrived at Taman Ilmu, Faiz went inside and went to bed while I help Mira to pack her things to her new house. Coincidentally and fortunately, Mien was still up and he helped us with the unpacking.
After we're done, we sat inside her room (Master Bedroom just like mine), and talked for a while. And then as we were chatting, I began to 'selongkar' some of the things inside Pija's stuff (Pija and Mira is sharing one room), well, not everything, just her nail polish collections and a box of something interesting.
We found this Jenga-like game and played with it. It was fun. The game gets risky as it goes on because we will be stacking more and more wooden blocks into higher position while not letting it collapse. Do you know of this Jenga game or not?
This is what Jenga looks like. You will began by taking the lower parts of the wooden blocks,
and then stack it on to the top to make the tower higher. You take turns by taking out one block at a time and placing it on top. The main point is to keep on building the tower into higher structure, without collapsing it. It is a really challenging and exciting, and mostly fun. Just don't collapse it....
We stopped playing the Jenga when I made the tower collapsed for two times. Mien didn't even made the tower collapse at all... Sheeesh.. and then we move on to another game that we saw. A board game called Jutaria. It's exactly like Saidina and Monopoly only that the money currents are so much more. The highest note was RM50,000.
We were so hooked up on the games that we played until it was already sunrise. We finally stopped playing at 8am and went to Sarah Maju for breakfast. At SM, we barely could keep our eyes open as we were up the whole night, not to mention going here and there, playing and working out some more. We spent only for a brief moment there and went back home to sleep.
This is Sweet.... I found this picture while I was looking for a picture of Edward Cullen on the Google drive. This wreck me quite a laugh. ...
Witches, what crosses to the minds when it comes to witches? Ugly old hag in black robe with a crooked hat riding through the nights on a...
Personally I would prefer Claire since she has been my all time favorite character in the Resident Evil's games since PSone. But in th...
Okay, this is a continuation of my previous post , which talks about foods you can find in this month's special Bazaar Ramadhan. For ...
My favorite Smurf would be none other than, Clumsy? Why him?