Click the ad to find out more about it!

Thai Steamboat

Monday, hmm.... Monday left one more horrifying nightmare of eating too much!!! Did you know what happened? Right after Myra got back from work, we went out to Times Square because she wanted to look at things and do some shopping. And we did. It didn't took us that long to arrive to Times Square from our place. I was actually kind of surprised on how fast we actually arrived because I thought that there'd be heavy traffic or whatever. So we got there smoothly and went with our plans.

As soon as we arrived, I saw Delifrance and kind of reminded the delicious tuna sandwich that my auntie used to buy for me. And I thought of buying it for myself that night. And we go along the from shops to shops looking at female clothing line. Myra is very choosy..... but I know her well to understand. So, as she was busy looking at clothes, I was busy of thinking where shall we eat for dinner. I was seriously thinking of Dome because I fell in love with it the first time I tried it last Friday. But, you know how girls are when it comes to shopping... it'd took ages.. And it did. Too bad for me, once Myra was finished it was already closing time at Times Square and I doubt it that Dome was still open for dine-in. And we left Times Square.

Finally it hit me that we still haven't been to this Thai Steamboat place that we planned to go a couple months back. And there we went. Since I was super hungry by that time, I ate the sandwich first, not knowing that I'd be in a big trouble later on.


And when it came time to choose the soup, I was so stupid for choosing whatever this soup was. Myra chose Tomyam which tasted wonderful and I chose this milk chicken soup which tasted like bleeeh...... not tasty at all. But what surprises me so much was what Myra took to be dunked in.


Just look at that amount of food. She said she was hungry. Well I just hope she could finish it. Because not even I could eat that much and I only took 3/4 plateful of food. 


As it turned out to be, she couldn't finish it. By the time I had finished whatever I took, I was completely bloated and just imagine how she is. Completely full and can no longer eat anything else. It'd be an okay story if we just left but the thing is that the restaurant will charge a total of RM10 for every 100g of food wasted (means not eaten). And since Myra's part had still have a lot of food left and probably weighs more than 1kg... I don't want to be paying RM100 just because we didn't finish our foods. So we had to keep forcing everything inside. It was pure torture!!!!!!!! Really it was!!!! I never eat so much food like that night, not even the previous night at Old Town. This one was fucking damn torture trying to gobble everything. We took slow bites while talking.... even after take some puffs of ciggies also didn't help me to push everything inside. We took almost two hours and half to finish everything. That was some time. I'm sooooo never going to eat that much again!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. vaviiii....
    sume muke aku ko upload...
    muke ko xde plak...
    cehhh...
    nak tunjuk ko tak kuat makan la tu...
    cehh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellooo... biler mase plak ak tgkap gamba ak time kt steamboat tu..
    so mmg ade gamba ko sorg jerlaaaa..
    dh mmg ko yg tamak.. amik manyak2!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts