Click the ad to find out more about it!

What I think about Vampires Suck?


Vampires Suck is a spoof movie from the hit Twilight chronicles, both Twilight and Twilight : New Moon. It totally spits out garbage for Twilight movies. Which is like totally funny and humorous. I had so much fun watching this movie. It's like a real copy from the movie Twilight but really lots of trashy talk about vampires being all stupid and dumb-dumb. Seriously, this movie is very funny.

Jane Proske plays Becca and she imitated Bella or should I say Kristen Stewart for real. She did exactly like what Bella would do, sound like her, exactly like her. Which is kinda annoying because I am super sick of how Kristen Stewart acts in the movie. Not Kristen Stewart, her character Bella. Instead of making a spoof version of Bella, she acted exactly like Bella all the time excepts for the funny parts like trying to have sex with Edward, for example. I find it annoying that she did not understand how a spoofed character should be and imitated Bella exactly. I am terrible sorry for the long complaint because I just hate Bella. I said, Bella, not Kristen Stewart, okay?

Both spoofed Edward and Jacob did amazing job. I love how they twisted and turn everything else into a funny comical parody of Twilight. I just love it. You get Matt Lanter who is like so much handsome and better looking that Robert Pattinson (no, like fuck serious. He is way better looking than him, has a serious sexy abs and hot body, than Robby Patty who like fucking dead skeleton skinny ...ewwwww.....). He's funny and his lines are just simply ticklishly funny!! And you have Chris Riggi who plays a funny side of Jacob. Personally, I have nothing against Taylor Lautner (the actual Jacob), and Chris did a good job on playing a spoof version of him. But he has a very cute face and a super sexy abs....

My favorite funny part in the movie would be.....................
uuhhhm...................... wait...
uuuuuuuuuuuhhhh...........................................
ah!
I can't specifically point any because throughout the whole movie, I kept on laughing. But there's this part where I don't like. The part where Edward leaves and Becca sat by the window, watching seasons change after seasons. I just hates her monologue... Really!

They said it wasn't gonna be all about Twilight and they did... although it kind of doesn't affect anything. They put Alice in the movie which only shows like in two frames where first she got shot by Edward and fell into the rabbit's hole, and the second one where she was trying to climb out of the wall but end up falling again after being hit by a gun thrown by Edward. They also put Lady GaGa which appears for like only 2 seconds. Oh yeah, the spoofed version of Alice (Ashley Greene's character) is super hideous. Seriously.. has this weird face structure and a fucking hideous nose. UUUGGHHHH!!!

So, that's what I think about Vampires Sucks. Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts