Click the ad to find out more about it!

Celebration Dinner



26th August, Thursday.

It is still on the same day, after the previous post. Mr.Mus's class had finished early and all of us went back home to rest. Then suddenly I got to know that the boys are planning to break-fast outside. When I ask, where, they said it was at Pasir Penambang, the same seafood restaurant the we had been for a couple of times. I guess these boys are really just crazy for the so-called 'high kangkung' dish. Hahahaha, so silly!

This time we were joined by Sharon, Izzati, Amy, Ezyan and Adi too. Now that's fun. Why? Because rather than us, we invited someone else that rarely spends time with us, especially the girls... Adi had been hanging out at our house for past couple weeks already and he is a very nice company, not to mention a very entertaining one too. Hahaha, jokes aside, he even helped with the studying for the past couple tests that we had. Thanks Adi.

Since we are going there with a larger group now, two cars isn't enough and Sharon brought hers too. Afiq, Faizal, Mien, Ayie, and Widad (Widad's car) already move ahead first. It was me, Adi, and Faiz (Adi's car) that waited for Sharon, Izzati, Amy, and Ezyan (Sharon's car) because they didn't know the location. While waiting for them, I had told them that we'd be waiting by the CIMB Bank in Pekan BB because I wanted to withdraw some money to pay for the dinner. The ATM machine however kinda couldn't do transaction from other banks (my card was a Bank Islam card) and I couldn't withdraw the money there. I thought we could go to the CIMB Bank in Kuala Selangor instead. While waiting, I did a couple of cam-whoring session...


Not long after (while I'm busy snapping lots and lots of me-pics), Sharon met up with us and we started moving to Kuala Selangor. Gaaah, that girl drive like crazy. Crazy and dangerous like I do...

Once we reached Kuala Selangor, we took a pit stop at the Shell because Adi wanted to fill his car gas while I went to the CIMB Bank nearby to withdraw my money, and thank goodness I was able to. Alhamdulillah... Once we're done with our little business, we started moving to the dinner location.



aaaah... here it is, our favorite seafood restaurant.
when we got there, the view was beautiful and I decided to took a snap of it...



Ayie told me that we should have gotten there earlier because the view was much more breath-taking before we arrived. He showed me the photos which he took and I was amazed... It was very pretty. Darn it!!

Afiq had ordered the foods already and all we had to do was wait...







This is the actual (whole party)

Clockwise from bottom : Adi, Izzati, Sharon, Amy, Ezyan, Widad, Afiq, Mien, Pejal, Ayie, Faiz & Me.

Still waiting...

And the foods finally arrived. And everybody dug in because we were so hungry.




However, the dinner didn't last long because Sharon had to leave and bring Amy, Izzati, and Ezyan to the mosque in Kuala Selangor because they wanted to do their prayer. Shame on me... boo-hoo......

After they left, it wasn't that long before us, too, head back. On our way back, I asked Adi if we could took a pit stop at the Watson's in Kuala Selangor because I wanted to buy my facial wash cleaner because mine had finished and I don't feel right without washing my face even for at least once a day. Once I'm done, we were heading back... BUT! As we were almost halfway, (more like halfway to a halfway back), Amy called us and asked us if we could meet them back at the Mosque. All three of us, me, Faiz, and Adi were so worried suddenly. We had thought if Sharon was tired and can't drive back to Taman Ilmu or whether they are having some problems, or even maybe something urgent had happened. 

And so, we rushed back to them at the Mosque..... and to our surprise, we found out that Amy called us because..........................................

[do you guys want to know what happened? Read on the next post... it's a totally different story...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts