Click the ad to find out more about it!

Vintage in Trial


Yesterday, I requested Mien to become my model for an unofficial assignment or task that I have assigned myself onto. Which is to try and create a vintage-looking pictures with some editorial touch ups using the Photoscape application in the laptop. Mien agreed to become my model only because I said his face would never appear inside the pictures. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to sharpen my skills in photography and picture editing.

So, here's the end-product!!






Hope you guys enjoy watching it as I did. Thanks again for reading~!!




1 comment:

  1. The "vintage" effect has no real definition when it comes to post processing. Commonly seen "vintage" including magenta/yellowish hue in highlight and shadow, also known as split toning.

    Or, have a look at the "real vintage" photography here: http://www.vintageworks.net/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts