Click the ad to find out more about it!

Inner Talent???



Last thursday in Mr. Mus'c class Teaching of Writing Skills, our classmates have been given a task to do in class where we have to use a list of words and create an essay about it. we have to use as many of those words as possible. Then we were given instruction to conduct either a story-telling, a role-play or a pantomime to present our essay.












Cik Julie posing~


That's me, writing the story.


It was most definitely funny and I can't stop laughing even when I have to cover up my mouth almost the whole time laughing because of one missing tooth... rongak dah gigi ak..... cedeynye...


Now here's some of the presentations videos that I took.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts