Click the ad to find out more about it!

Bad Romance


I was happy once in your arms
from getting cold
where you kept me warm
in the frigid stare of the world

I was delighted and glad
when you brought me away 
from being sad
and "be happy" you say

But one day I saw you
with another guy holding hands
it struck me blue
speechless, I fell down

I met you once more
But my grief turned to anger
that I can no longer bore
and so I approached you

And now here I stand,
seeing you eye to eye
a charming prince left to die
with his chest rip apart
left empty without a heart
and there I stand
with blood dripping from my hand...


2 comments:

  1. Dropping here..Very nice friend.."Get the World Cup 2010 cool items collection now with the Milo Hidup Bola" Redeem Here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts