Click the ad to find out more about it!

Alice on Motorbikes!!!


Sunday, 14th March 2010.
Because Faizal and I was dying to see Alice In Wonderland (well, me actually... Faizal wanted to see this movie called "Nine"), we planned an outing to go and see the movie. Our first planning was to go to Mid Valley by bus and KTM but since our party increases number and since we felt a little bit adventurous, we changed our location to One Utama instead and we rode by motorcycle there. Four bikes, six person.





Alice In Wonderland was AWESOME!!! I love it, and fanatically quite attracted to the White Queen's attitude, so loose and so airheaded, so light and twirly... so ....so... don't know how to describe it but I love it.



On our way back home, we stopped by at Sungai Buloh to buy Ayam Golek for our dinner. God, I was suffed that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts