Click the ad to find out more about it!

Valentine's Day boredom

Yesterday, during the beloved valentine's day. I was half-dead bored at home because I don't know what else to do. No money to go out and have fun, no car to go out and take a stroll, I had to stay home like a decomposed doll with boredom on it's face. Gosh I was terribly bored yesterday.The whole day, I sat in front of the TV watching stupid and dumb commercials of CNY and Valentine's day. Superbly bored.

Thank goodness, by the evening, my little monyetz asked me to go outside and play. I said okay but... play what? We ended up playing jump and I took pictures of it. Hadn't had that much silly old fun for a long time. Finally, I was entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts