Click the ad to find out more about it!

They came...


Since I'm such a klutz and forgetful sometimes, I accidentally brought my mom's ATM card with me. Well, during holiday or when I'm at home in KL, I'm the one who holds her cards since I'm the one who'll be dealing with going to the bank to withdraw money. So, I kinda forgotten to return it to my mom before heading back.

Well, to retrieve it back, Abd Din and Farrah came all the way to Taman Ilmu to take it from me. I know that I've caused him to tire himself by coming here all the way but he said it'd be a good opportunity to look at my rent house and since he's a contractor himself, he wanted to look at the house design too.

Missed my lil sis, so we did some cam-whoring session while he was busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts