Click the ad to find out more about it!

Midnight False Alarm Roadtrip

Last Tuesday night, we as if in the Pendulums : Me, Yona, Azza, Faiz, Faizal, Mien went out to KL. WE were accompanied by Afiq and Widad. Our main priority was to go and watch the football match between Chelsea and Intermilan. But since the match starts at 3.45am, it was still early when we set out. So we went to our favourite Karaoke place, Just-K in Selayang. AS usual, we made noises, jump here and there, sing songs and go crazy. But we were surprised when we heard Widad sang. She is soooooooooooo lovely. Her voice is just so sweet and awesome.I couldn't take any good pictures there because my new phone is a Sony Ericson walkman series and not a cybershot.... so, no pictures of it. My phone sucks when it comes to dark places where there are dim lighting or no lighting at all cause it didn't had any flash mode attached in it. SUCKS, major...I hope my PTPTN money will come in fast so that I can change into a cybershot phone back..... I miss cam-whoring sessions soooooooooo much!!!
But that night in the karaoke place, I had a major sensitive breakdown. I cried a LOT.
Here's the story. AS usual, Faizal will sit at a corner because he refuses to sing, as we all would know and think. But then, that particular night, I had no mood to sing also so I sat beside him. I asked him why refuses to sing and just watch. Isn't it boring to just sit and watch for a total of two hours? So, I had a text conversation with him on the phone. This might not be the exact words but almost the same context :

Me : Jal, ko x nak nyanyi langsung ke? X boring ke tgk je?
Jal : X, ak x kisah pown.
Me : tapi xkan la ko xde rase nak nyanyi skit ke? kan ko minat byk lagu gak yg ktorg nyanyi.
Jal : xper la... tgk je.
Me : but y? x bosan ke?
Jal : x, ak snang tgk korg sume happy. itu je dh cukup.
Me : ha'ah, ak paham maksud ko. Ak pown happy tgk diorg happy cmnie.
Jal : it's nice to see them hav fun and happy without no probs.
Me : btol ckp ko. Ak rase snang tgk diorg boleh happy and gile2 cmnie. for once in a while it's good that they are not thinking about problems and really really hav fun and enjoy the nite.

So, something like that came up. Our conversation went on and on about how it's so calming to see them like that. Azza tried to sneak peak at our conversation but we avoided her. But she was clever enough to finally captured us. So she asked me. I told her about it. She understood my feeling and she's glad that I'm fine cause she thought me and Faizal was sad or feeling ignored. And then soft and nostalgic song came on and on, till I can barely stand it no more, I cried and weeped. When I've cried too much, I went out of the room. I calmed myself and went back in after a short period of time thinking outside. Then when I came back in, Yona asked me to dance with her because a dangdut song was on play. I played along for a moment and then sits down. Then on our last song, Widad sang this really old and nostalgic song. I can't remember the title, it was one of Celine Dion's old and greeatest song but the song goes likes this, "When I touch you like this, and when I hold you like that". When widad sang it and everyone followed together singing it, I felt so happy and then cried again. I can't stand it. Yona then offered me a hug and I burst out to tears and hug her. I was like totally having a major breakdown. I cried and cried until we finally went out. I was happy. I love them all so much and I hoped we could all always be together like this. So, soooooooooooooooooo happy. It was major and utter pure bliss.....

Then, we went to Andalus to go and watch the football match. To our disappointment, finally they realised that the match was the next day, and not on that particular night. Hahahahahahaaaaa.... but we still hangs out there cause there was shisha. We ordered two bottle of it, Strawberry Mint and Strawberry Gum. Here's a fun fact, Faizal took a puff of the shisha and kinda like it. He likes it.... really really likes it. Hahahahahahahaha..... it was a total surprise....!!!!!!! During at Andalus, Khairol Faiz or Yat, as we prefer to call him came join us. He's..........aaahh... I can't say anything bout him. I just don't know. Anyway, after like an hour, Mizie, Yona's friend came to join us for a couple minutes only and he had to go on a urgent matter. Aaaaah... he's freaking hot. Anyway, we lepak there until 5am and over and we finally decided to hit it off. On our way back, we stopped at the lake near Kota Puteri for a cam session but I couldn't take any photos cause it was dark and my dumb phone doesn't have a flash mode!!!!! aaaaaarrrgghh........ we lepak there for like just a couple minutes because Faiz felt something and so did Yona. So we finally went back home. At about 7am something we finally arrived home and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts