Click the ad to find out more about it!

Pizza Hut Craving

Yesterday, I suddenly have this craving for the Pizza Hut Cheesy Dip I had a few days ago. I went to Tesco Ampang with my lil sis and thought that it is almost Mira's time finishing work, so I invited her too. To my disappointment, that pizza already finished it's promotion period. So I had to buy the normal pizza instead. OH Shit!! Darn it! Nevertheless, I had lots of fun time laughing while eating there with my lil sis and Mira. Even got stomache that time for laughing so much! Seriously, sakit pipi ak gelak byk2!

Here's one of the funny moments there.... Mira with her spaced-out expression while listening to my story, picture taken by Farrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts