Click the ad to find out more about it!

from errands to leisure...




Friday, 1st Jan 2010. On the day of my return from BB to KL, my mom asked me to bring my lil sis to buy her school uniform cause school is about to start on the next Monday. So off me and my lil monkey went to Jaya Jusco Taman Maluri to buy her school stuffs. We had dinner first at the food court there and bought her items. When we're all done, I looked at the time, 8.45pm. And then I think.. it's still too early. I told my lil sis if she wanted to go and catch a movie, she said yes. I've been wanting to watch the Alvin and the Chipmunks the second episode since it came out and so does she. So I drove to Galaxy Ampang to watch the movie at MBO. When we get there, the tickets for the earliest show had finished so we bought the ones at 12.15pm. So, to pass the time, I bought another ticket of a movie called Duhai Si Pari-Pari which starts at 9.00pm.



Alvin and the Chipmunks : The Squeakquel was funny and loveable. More and more adorable and cute acts from those chipmunks since the Chippettes were in this movie too. So fucking cute! But Theodore is still my favourite cause he's green and he loves to eat and he's fuckingly adorable cute!!!!



Duhai Si Pari-Pari for me I think is utterly disappointing and a waste of money. I don't know why but I hate how Que Haidar acts in the movie. Made me wanna puke a lot! Serious, that is pure bad acting. Liyana Jasmay was adorably cute and innocent but seriously I think this movie is rubbish. The one produced this movie should be ashamed of themselves. It's pure rubbish... enough said.



P/S: but I somehow like Liyana Jasmay in this outfit. She's pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts