Click the ad to find out more about it!

ramadhan!



Fasting months already past, but let me just recap things....

I spent almost four weeks fasting in unisel and so far, didn't skip a lot of days fasting except for the last one week since I had a fever, a bad one...but not H1N1... haha!
last three days before Raya, I went shopping and outing with my friends in KL and it was marvelous, had so much fun, going out with them after almost four months not seeing each other. We went shopping, karaoke-ing, loitering and the most funny thing is that for that final three days, all three of us decides to skip fasting cause we can't stand ourselves when we out, they're like ....

"oooooh, ak x thn dow, nk mkn jela....lalu lalang kt McD ngan KFC btowl2 menggoda iman ak le!"
"mie, mie... ak x thn, nk buka puasa nie..."
"sat sat... cek pi bli dunkin donuts kt kdai pan tu, pastu kte pi mkn lam kete ak nak?"
"ON!!!!"


asides from can't stand to eat, I barely can no longer stand my starvation into smoking....
so... I didn't complete all 30 days of fasting...
shame on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts