Click the ad to find out more about it!

low yat roadtrip



On the last two weeks, Me, Aza, Yona, Iena and Yana went to Low Yat Plaza in KL because Yona wants to buy a new phone, trading her old ones that is damaged. She was happy to get her new phone...although the color is not like what she wanted but still she was happy...
that reminds me....when will I ever be able to revert back into using an SE phone......
I want my phone to have much more quality megapixels!!!!
aarrrgghhh.....

after that we went to Sungei Wang because suddenly they have the urge to spend their moneyh and go SHOPPING!


girls shopping.....aaaahhh...tiring...you know what I meant...


on our way back to UNiSEL, we stopped by the roadside of Sungai Buloh to have some DURIANS!!!!



the durians are rm10 for two and it was delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts