Click the ad to find out more about it!

a guy in me


for the sake of presentation, I have to neatly dressed like a teacher....
gosh.... I can't believe it..... I look handsome on that fucking day! hahaha....
kembang hidung aku dengar org puji aku handsome.....

the girls said...

"mimie, u should dress up like this some more. u look better this way"

"kalo tiap2 hari ko pakai camni....dah xde mimie dah...najmi la plak pas nie.."

"mimie ke nieeee? ak x pcaye!!!"

"muke dah hensem, baju dah smart....rambut tu je...kalo potong pendek mesti lagi handsome"

and I was like... "oh please, I don't deserve all this.." It's not like I DON'T want to wear like that more often, it's just that I think that if I did, I'm being hypocrite to my own self since I have to act manly when I dress up like that and I have to fake it since I'm really not that manly.

Some days I wish that I was manly enough and that I'm not sissy and soft like I am but I just can't see myself in that picture....

I'm in a terrible dilemma with the path of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts